July in Ireland

Summers in Ireland are not like normal summers where you have day after day of sunshine. However, when we do get a nice sunny day we race outdoors. I try and do fun things with the boys everyday, rain or shine, but especially when the sun comes out, we go out. My favorite place to go is the beach. I love the sand, I love the sunshine, and I love the water. I am glad that my kids love to get out and swim in the Irish waters... but don't be fooled by the pics, the ocean water is very cold! 





















This is Carrigaline, this is the village where we live. I love coming down to the centre of town to do some shopping, or go on a little stroll. The river here goes all the way to the ocean, and it raises and lowers with the tide.








I'm not sure how long this blonde hair will last, so I have take a few photos of it to remember it by :)








 This is another trip to Blarney. I took my cousin here when she first arrived to Ireland. It was a really nice afternoon, and we discovered parts of Blarney that I had never been to before.












Comments

  1. Glad you guys are having a fun summer. And your hair! You are brave to try something like that out. I don't think I could change mine like that. Continue to enjoy the rest of your summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Any hints of baby coming?! Can't wait to see him/her soon xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts