Christmas in Australia!



Christmas is a time to spend with friends and family. When you live in a foreign country, that makes things non-traditional. Stan and I have tried hard to make Christmas overseas still memorable and full of our own family traditions. Even though I would love to be home in Utah for Christmas with all of my family, Christmas was still wonderful. I love Stan and I love my three sons so much. Each of the boys made Christmas magical through their grateful hearts and happy eyes.

Most importantly, I love celebrating Christ's birth. We spent Christmas Eve at the temple here in Sydney. It was a nice way to remember Christ, and to teach our children about the importance of his birth. I know Jesus Christ lives and loves us. He is the way, the truth, and the light. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Merry Christmas 2015


Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you! It was nice talking to you guys. I know Singapore is not Utah, but it's closer. You guys are welcome anytime. Seriously, you can call us from the plane, or when you arrive, or just when you knock on our front door. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I hope we can come. Maybe while Stan is away for business the boys and I will come knock on your door ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts