The 4th

I've been looking forward to spending the 4th of July, which happens to be my fav holiday, in the USA for four years because the previous years I've been living abroad.

This past 4th that dream came true and I was able to be home. It was a nice day, not perfect as it had a few bumps, but I want to focus on the highlights of the day.

1. Stan, the boys, and I went to Old Navy & The Gap first thing in the morning and bought patriotic shirts.


2. Stan had a fun time playing with my brothers! He played spike ball for the first time and his team won.


3. My kids were able to hangout with their cousins.



4. Brunch in the Park


5. Fireworks 💥





I'm already excited for next year, making plans and hoping to start some new traditions while keeping some old ones too.

Happy Independence Day 2017

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts