Moving On...

In June Stan and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I cannot believe it's been almost five years. For the majority of that time we have lived in our adorable Orem home. It has been a great place to live and be with Stan, and my two boys. Life here has been wonderful.

Stan and I had a goal when we first married. We read books about buying and renting homes, and we decided that we wanted to purchase homes, live in them, then rent them. It would be awesome if we could eventually own 5-10 homes. By the time we retired it would be a great source of income. Well, as many of us do, I thought this dream would only be a hope...but we are in contract to purchase our second home! We are going to rent out our current Orem home. I'm really excited and hope that this adventure will be a good one :)

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=17403849&nid=651&ad=28886

Wish us luck as we move to TOOELE! Our new home is going to be adorable, it gives us some more space and it's only 15-20 minutes from SLC. I'm excited not to live in SLC but to be so close to shopping and discover the city. It's going to be fun...well I hope!

Comments

  1. You'll love being in Salt Lake, well at least close to Salt Lake. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited! I hope to see more of you too living that close :) We can maybe carpool too when coming down to orem/provo using a park a ride or something. I love big cities, and I think Salt Lake is a beautiful city!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts