William's Baby Blessing


Baby William's blessing day was wonderful. It was a lot of work to get things ready, but it was worth it. Stan gave William a beautiful priesthood blessing. I felt Heavenly Father's love and spirit the entire evening. I felt for a few moments that heaven was here on earth. I did not expect that so many loved ones would come, and when we had over 100 people show up to give their love and support, it was overwhelming. It was the perfect way to say goodbye to those I love in Utah for another year. We held the blessing in the Relief Society Room at the church. We ran out of chairs and almost room because so many attended. Many had to stand for the short meeting. Afterwards, we went to my parents home for  dinner. We had sandwiches, salads, and lemonade, then ice cream for dessert. Several people brought a salad to share, and we had plenty of food which made me happy. We ate through about eleven feet worth of sandwiches and about eight large salads.


Ana and Dave Wilson at William's baby blessing

This is about the only photo that I have of William and me,
glad for good friends who took this!

My Mother with her two newest grand babies...
they're "twin cousins"

Another one with grandma

By the time I did an outfit change William was done taking photos.
Here he is in his baby blessing outfit.


Baby's blessing outfit

Family portrait spring 2014

Comments

Popular Posts