Book Week in Australia

I did not realise that Book Week was a big deal, well it is! And at the end of it you are supposed to dress up as a character from your favourite book. So Friday morning came, and the boys came into my room and told me that they needed to dress up because they were going to be in a parade at school. I panicked for a few seconds until I remembered that I had already purchased their Halloween costumes this year from Costco the week before. I was so happy to walk into my closet and there hanging up were beautiful costumes all ready to go! I am so grateful that Stan and I had seen and purchased them in August even though Halloween isn't for another two months! Whew! haha...

Happy Book Week! https://cbca.org.au/book-week-2016




















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts