Happiest Place on Earth!

Disneyland was truly magical for me this year. I needed to get away and just make some memories with my kids. Mom was awesome to come along; and because Stan couldn't get away it was essential that she was there. We just had the best time and kept having magical moments one right after the next. We were lucky to have the park to ourselves most of the time. The rain help scare away some people, but we were happy when the sun came out as well because with the sun came the parades and characters.

I seriously think that I belong in California. I thrive at sea level and I need the sunshine. Winter is hard for me. I don't like the snow. So being there, I felt myself come alive with the lower elevation, sunshine, and for me Disney is magic.


Where was everyone. I've never seen it so empty before! Weird to get a photo with hardly anyone in the background. This for me was magic!



I think I was so excited that I was nervous. I had to wipe away a few tears because I was so excited to be at Disneyland.




We were the first ones at the gate to enter on our first day at Disney!











Again, no one was there. We went on SPLASH MOUNTAIN over and over and over again. We didn't even have to get out. We just sat on the ride until we wanted to leave. Again this was Magic for me!
Splash is my favorite ride at Disney.
















Winnie the Pooh might be my second favorite. Not because the ride is anything too amazing, but it's because I absolutely love Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and all the gang.


We all fell in love with Thunder Mountain. I don't think it was working the last time we were here and one night no one wanted to ride it so again we rode it over and over and over again until we were done. William loved Splash, Thunder, and "Snow Monster" aka The Matterhorn.





Baby's first churro. He was in complete heaven. What a good baby he was. He gave us a stroller pass so 3 people could re-ride the ride and most often they let 4 so everyone but mom and I could ride it twice. But then we had fast passes so we kept using them and getting a stroller pass so by the end everyone got to ride each ride 3-4 times. We came back to Thunder again and again and again. The theme of this vacations was we were able to ride the rides over and over and over again. I couldn't believe our luck. This was Magic for me!

Baby's First Churro














































Tiberius' first Carousel inside the baby backpack.







I went to DI a few times before coming and found lots of cute Disney clothes. Disneyland is such a rip off when it comes to buying stuff that I wanted to bring it with me. I think this cute shirt of Williams costed $3. It was perfect!












































































William so such a sweetheart. I love him so much and I was so proud of him just going along with the flow of things. He enjoyed the baby rides and the roller coasters and everything in between. He just loved it.





A lady was throwing away this balloon and it wouldn't fit in the garbage can so I took it. It was fun to have around for a night. I wouldn't spend the money to buy one but free is always fun!



Woody was the one character that I was actually praying to meet. William told me all he wanted to do was to find Woody at Disneyland. I didn't know if he'd be there, but when we found him I was so so happy and grateful. I'll never forget what William said, "My wish came true Mom, I knew Woody was REAL!!" (age 5) George and Gregory also enjoyed finding the characters, George would hug them all. Gregory has grown out of the hugging which is completely fine as he is 10 years old. But it was kinda sad to see him grow out of that part of the magic. However, Gregory was so much fun to be with. He absolutely loved the atmosphere and the rides and he and George had no problem doing single riders and maximized their time to get on as many rides as they could. Gregory was so mature and just was pure joy to have around. 

We all got the giggles one night at Denny's after a long day at Disney and George was telling us the funniest story and I was believing every word and we all just laughed until it hurt and I this moment was pure magic! So many magical moments on this trip!


















"My wish came true Mom, I knew Woody was REAL!!" (age 5)


















































I really want to go back to Disneyland next year. It took us three years to get here and that was too long. Thank you Walt for being inspired to create a world where adults and children could come together and make magical memories. For me this was the happiest place on earth because I was with my family having fun together. See you again soon xx






Comments

Popular Posts