6 Parties for 2 Birthday Boys - George (9) and William (6)!

For birthdays, I usually have an extended family party where I make a big dinner and invite over our family to come celebrate. This year we did this on the Sunday before George and William's birthdays. William got a training bike and George got the Harry Potter book set. I had a new outfit for each wrapped as well for them to open. 

Then on each of their birthdays, we celebrate just our family. This year, instead of buying a second or third cake, we let them pick a restaurant to eat at. This is a fun new idea that I want to keep doing. So for George's actual birthday, I went to his school and gave his class a birthday treat and they all sang to him. Then I checked him and Gregory from school and took them and William to Airborne. We met Ethan and the four of them jumped at this trampoline park for 2 hours. A great way for a boy to spend his birthday!








Then we went to Walmart and I let George and William pick out their birthday presents. George got a new pro controller for the switch and William got imagineX Batman cave. Then we ate at Costa Vita and got home late.

This is the last party of the week - William's friend party.


This is William's friend party. We just hung out at the house and the boys ate pizza had cake jumped on the trampoline and left with king sized candy bars. They said that it was a great party so I think from all the smiles everyone had a good time.




For William's actual birthday the fun started at his school. This was so cool. At the school, William's teacher has all sorts of fun birthday traditions. First of all, I had to make the 2 posters that you see in this picture. One is white and the other is a Birthday Rocket!
Then he gets a birthday crown, and a candy necklass, and I brought cookies, we sang to him as they made a human birthday cake and surrounded him, and I got to ready one of William's favorite stories to the whole class. A pretty amazing day for school!



Then I had to work all day, so we didn't do anything fun until I got home. The family got in the car and we went to Chuck-a-rama for dinner. This is William's favorite place for dinner at age 6!



For George's friend party, we took him and his friends and our family to Nickel Mania. They had such a fun time!! This was the best party. I really was pleased on how much fun they all had. Then we went to Artic Circle for dinner. The party lasted 3 1/2 hours!!! Long party for 9 year olds!

















I think that the boys had a really fun week as they were well celebrated!! I love them both so much. So glad that they are in our family. I didn't film singing to George but we did sing to him many times. On Sunday at the family party, at his school, and at his friend party... just not on film. Anyway, when I filmed William's I almost fell because the dishwasher was open and it tripped me but I was able to catch myself but you'll notice if you watch the video below. I was backing up and ran into it. So glad I didn't fall and break it! Whew! They grow up so fast. It does break my heart. I love that they are growing and maturing and so amazing, but it's also sad for a mom in some small ways. Grateful for the time that I'm given and I want to make the most of it always!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!

Comments

Popular Posts