Gregory got the Priesthood and was ordained and set apart as a Deacon.

 Gregory got the Priesthood the 19th of January. My dad was the one who gave it to him. So we went to the temple with Gregory and did baptisms for the dead for the first time with my family. It was a wonderful, sacred night. We had the best time together.
















I was very grateful for the large support and love that I felt for Gregory. He is a great kid that truly wants to do the right. He is my best friend and a kind soul that helps me and is my right hand. I couldn't do this life without him. He now holds the priesthood and he has grown up so much because of it. He gets to church early to prepare himself to pass the sacrament, he was called in the Deacon's presidency and he loves to go to activities and participates in everything to do with church. I love that he loves the gospel, that he loves his God and his Savior Jesus Christ. He is a great example to his younger brothers and is showing them the way to go. We love you Gregory and we are so proud of your good choices!

Comments

Popular Posts