School Property

 


William hasn't liked going to school. It's only bee a couple weeks but he just really does not want to go. William told me that he doesn't like it when some kids misbehave and cause trouble. He said, there's this one kid and he has destroyed school property! Oh my, I thought. This sounds like a class of trouble makers. A few day later I asked William about what the boys were doing? What school property was being destroyed? I imagined them bringing cans of spray paint and going wild on the playground or plugging the toilets full of toilet paper. In a very serious voice and concerned face, William said to me, "Mom, there's this kid and he ruined an eraser! He destroyed school property!"

I love William, he is such a good kid. He doesn't want anyone doing anything wrong, even breaking an eraser is serious stuff.

Hope you start enjoying school better, I told him he cannot be concerned with other kids and how they act. He cannot control what other people do so he cannot let their choices make him so upset. He can only control what he does and he needs to be happy with his choices and learn to enjoy school.

LOVE YOU WILLIAM - It WILL get BETTER! 

Comments

Popular Posts