Serving as a Missionary 

for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Today I woke up early, my heart is so full of happiness and love, and I just wanted to share my thoughts today on my blog. I have such a desire to tell the world that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true. It is the Church of God. It is the way back to our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and to live eternally with our families. 








Edward is now set apart as a full time missionary, and will enter the Missionary Training Center today. After nine weeks of training, he will fly to Cambodia and teach the people in their native tongue the gospel of Jesus Christ. Edward will be an instrument in the Lord's hand. He will teach and the Holy Ghost will bare witness to those he teaches, that what he is saying is true. By the power of the Holy Ghost we may know the truth of all things. 










I am grateful for the tradition of missionary service in my family. 

My father served in Frankfurt, Germany, I served in Paris, France, Lyndon served in Santiago, Chile, Sam served in the Baltic States mainly in the country of Estonia, Maggie is in Vina del Mar, Chile right now serving as a full-time missionary, and now Edward is heading out for Cambodia. I am so grateful that I married Stan, a return missionary that served in Uruguay. 

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ, it has the power to change each and everyone of us in this life, and in the world to come. I love my family, and I am so grateful for their decisions to serve God.


I believe as people begin to truly search for God in their lives, they will recognize the truth that the gospel of Jesus Christ offers them. They will feel the truthfulness of what we teach, and they may also know as I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God. That his testimony is true, and that he was obedient in reestablishing the Church of Jesus Christ back to the earth.

God's Plan of Happiness

A great article written about Mormons by someone not of our faith.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts