The Heber Creeper

THE HEBER CREEPER

We had a very fun day today. We spent most of the day at Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's house. We walked around the neighborhood and went to the store and got some treats. Then we headed up to Heber to ride the train and pet all the Easter animals. Gregory and George had so much fun. What kid wouldn't LOVE petting little baby animals and riding an old train. We even saw a beaver as we rode in the train crossing the valley.  What a fun Grandma to take us all on such a great adventure. I think this will be something my boys will remember and want to do again soon. 
I took a lot of photos of my boys having fun with the baby animals. I could not help myself, they were loving it all so much, that I wanted to capture the moment. 





 The pigs were my favorite. I had never seen baby pigs up close like this. I'm so allergic to most animals that I didn't dare touch any of the animals... although, I really wanted to touch those cute baby pigs!





 The baby chicks were adorable too! So cuddly and cute. I didn't dare touch them either, but I wanted to. My boys wanted to pick them up, but they just touched them softly. I was so proud how nicely they behaved with all the animals. They were great!



















Comments

Popular Posts