Happy Birthday Gregory! 5 years old already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Gregory's birthday party went well this year. I think the boys had a good time. It wasn't the best party for all who came since it was mostly adults, but for Gregory and George it was fun, and it was what Gregory wanted. Gregory asked to play pin the tail on the donkey, and he wanted a pinata so that is what we did. We invited my parents and Stan's parents and our brothers and sisters who were around Orem. Everyone who could came, and they all were good sports about playing with the boys.













 I wish I could boast that I made this cake, but no this was made by his loving grandma Nelson.




















































Gregory I love you, and I hope you had a great birthday! I think you and George had a good time, and you are very loved. Stan and I try hard to give you everything we can, and you are always so happy and excited about life. I have loved being your mom these first five years. I cannot believe that you have made it to five already, time goes by so quickly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comments

Popular Posts