It's February... so time for a photo update!

Sunday morning is always busy... but I love to snap a few photos when I can because my boys are all clean and dressed up. I think this photo of George and William is adorable. Handsome boys who love each other!


All three of them together. Gregory and George LOVE holding William... So they are happy when they get to hold him together at the same time.




The boys great-grandparents sent us a package and the boys liked watching me put together their 3D dinos. Here's the finished dinosaurs.



Monday is a good day to scrub the house. Gregory and George have learned to work and work often ever since they could start holding a rag or a broom. They are good workers! I think it's important to play, but also there is joy in work!








Comments

Popular Posts