Easter Weekend

This Easter weekend, we went on a family hike up to Battle Creek Falls. It was an easy hike that the whole family could enjoy. I love spending time outdoors with all my boys!

http://www.utah.com/hike/battle-creek-falls-trail


 A few years ago we did this same hike when George was William's age. That year Stan hiked up with all his climbing gear, and he repelled down the waterfall. One year when our boys are older, I'd like to try that.


One fun Easter tradition is having our boys participate in an outdoor Easter Egg Hunt. Years past our boys have had a lot of fun running around finding eggs filled with chocolate, sweets, and small toys at my uncle and aunts home in Payson, the Deseret Peak Easter Egg Hunt in Tooele, and this year they were invited to one in my parents' neighborhood where I grew up.












Comments

Popular Posts