Pantomime and Sugar Cookies


The Bank of Ireland gave Stan some tickets to the Pantomime Sleeping Beauty at the Cork Opera House. We really had no idea what a pantomime was, but we quickly found out that it is a family-friendly play that is funny, has lots of music, interacts with the audience, and is great entertainment for all. We had such a fun evening! My good friend watched William, so the rest of us could have a nice night out. The Bank of Ireland also had goodie bags for us with toys that light up (there is one in the picture below, a boy is holding it in the row above us.) All the guests had to wait downstairs but we had VIP passes and were able to sit in the lounge and take a look at our goodie bags before entering the sitting area in the theatre. Also, we were lucky because we were on the front row of the upper level, so unobstructed views! It was really nice!
  

Every Thursday morning, there is a lovely playschool for George and William. We go and William crawls around and plays with all the toys, while George and I get to do arts and crafts. It's really an important thing, because I never get one-on-one time with George. This week was their Christmas party. So we did an Olaf craft from Disney's Frozen, George got his face painted, he met Santa and received an early present. They had wrapped up for each child, even William, a Christmas book and a large box of chocolates.

Rudolph the red nose reindeer...

This week we had lots of friends over, and we made Christmas sugar cookies together.






Christmas is coming, I cannot believe it's almost here. I've done all the shopping except for stocking stuffers and that's easy! I love making memories with my boys, and I hope that they love spending time together. I hope that I also instill within them a testimony of Jesus Christ. I love the opportunity we have each year to celebrate His birth and life!


Comments

Popular Posts