Mizen Head and Three Castle Head

My Irish adventure of two years is coming to a close. So we headed out on what may be our last Irish outing as a family and with friends.

Mized Head is about a two hour drive from our home in Carrigaline. It is also the most south-westernly point of Ireland.  We also went to Three Castle Head and it was beautiful. We went on a hike that lead to a little Valley where ruins of an old castle lay.  My boys ran down into and across the valley and explored it while Stan and I our friends and babies waited on the hillside and enjoyed the picturesque view. Ireland is so beautiful, magical at times. I love it here and I will miss it when we leave!




































Comments

  1. Great pics! It's beautiful there! Ah, another place I wanted to go while we visited you guys. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has taken us 2 years, but glad we finally got to see it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts