Bear Lake Birthday Weekend

We started our Bear Lake trip at Los Hermanos. It was a fun surprise and a good way to celebrate. I felt very celebrated this birthday. My parents took me and my brother Ethan out for lunch (we have birthdays 4 days apart), Mom brought me a big birthday balloon, Stan got me flowers & a family photo voucher, dinner and Bear Lake! 



Bear Lake was great. We left Thursday after I got off work, and we stayed until Monday. Because it’s wintertime, there weren’t very many people there so we had the swimming pool all to ourselves with an occasional visitor. I’m six months pregnant so I was happy to not do much other than swim and let the boys play and play and play in the water. We spent 4-5 hours at the pool each day! In the evenings we watched TV and played games. Yahtzee was a bit too complicated still but we have Go Fish and Sorry mastered. 








It is such a lovely indoor pool. We loved it. There’s actually three. One large pool, a kids pool, and hot tub. 




















We had two bedrooms and a pullout bed so everyone had their own space and TV which was super nice. One night we all watched America’s Funniest Videos and we all got the giggles and just had so much fun. I cannot help but laugh when my three boys start to giggle. Their laughs are so contagious. 







I’m so happy we were able to get-a-way for my birthday. Spending time with my family is the best way to celebrate!

Comments

Popular Posts