Tiberius Turns ONE!!!

APRIL 26 2019

Tiberius is a dream baby. He is smart, sweet, gentle, and kind. He melts my heart and makes my life so wonderful. I rock him to sleep each night, and no matter what's going on, these few minutes are so precious to me. He snuggles up and we go rock a by and for just a minute or two everything in the world is okay. I feel so lucky to have such an incredible boy in our home. I love him dearly. I don't know if he realizes how much he is loved, admired, and so greatly needed in our home. I cannot believe it's been 1 year. It went by so fast. The first year always does. I'm so happy he is healthy and had made it to ONE but it also hurts to see him grow so fast. I love this boy, Tiberius you have my heart. Happy Birthday!











Tiberius got a present from his cousins in New York City! Such a fun book and wooden toy! He loves readying the book and playing with his new toy!



Tiberius doesn't really like grass, so he bear crawls around the yard. So adorable!


I think Tiberius really enjoyed his birthday cake! He really is Mommy's Lil' Monkey!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY BEAUTIFUL BOY!! 

Here they all are at 1 years old. Sweetest little boys! 

Comments

Popular Posts