Hanging at the Beach

I love summer, and it's great living so close to so many beautiful beaches. Yesterday we spent the day driving to the Royal National Forrest, and ending up at this lovely little beach. It's good to get out of the house, and spend time together. The boys had a lot to say, and it's good to just talk and talk together. I may have had too much fun with the selfie stick, but honestly I love taking photos, and I'm so glad that I have them to look back on. I probably look at my blog more than anyone else, and that's exactly why I do keep this online journal of some of my thoughts and photos. My three boys are growing up so quickly, and it makes me happy to have some of our memories together preserved in this way. I love looking back at all our adventures, their sweet smiles.  Our photos bring back the memories that I had forgotten about.












Gregory always finds the rubbish on the beach and in the ocean and cleans it up. I didn't realise that he had found a broken bottle when I took this photo. Surprise!







Comments

Popular Posts