Stan's 36th Birthday We Celebrate in St. George

I think we did ok for Stan's 36th birthday this year! He seemed very happy and grateful to all the fun we had celebrating him this year. We made some really great memories and I'm excited for what's to come. I love Stan very much. We are truly a match made in heaven! Happy Birthday my dear!!


We celebrated a week before at his parents house. They did a money cake. Each piece had money in it. The kids thought that was so much fun!






I found and purchased a CANOE for Stan's birthday. It was on KSL and it was such a good find. He was super excited and when he found out what I was up to, he spent the day getting it with me, cleaned out the garage, and built this canoe shelf so that it could be stored properly. How fun is that!




Here's the post I made on Facebook a week before his birthday. It says

I'm always gushing over my boys but let's not forget about my main man! I truly cannot imagine going through this life without you. You are the kindest, most thoughtful person, and you have given me a beautiful, adventurous life. This past weekend he caught this beauty and we had a delicious fish dinner. From high school to living overseas, to having 4 babies to starting our own company... it all has been wonderful. This week also marks our 2nd anniversary of Bear Bones IT and next week is his birthday. So much to be grateful for, so much to celebrate! I love you Stan so much. Thanks for such a beautiful life. 

Stan is an amazing husband to me and a father to our four boys. We have so many adventures together and life has been so wonderful. I feel like even though we had our ups and downs, it seems like as life goes on, our ups just keep getting better and our downs are becoming less and less. It doesn't mean that our life is easy or perfect, but it does mean that Stan and I are a team. We go through life together and it makes challenges easier to tackle. I know he loves me and I love him.



We also went to St. George to celebrate and it was a blast. It was one of my favorite trips because we all just had fun together and we all needed a break. We work so hard owning and operating our own business that we need breaks. This was such a great break!












We also had another birthday cake on Stan's birthday because every birthday deserves 2 cakes right?!!


Look at these four boys. They are such amazing young people, and such gorgeous boys!! They are so sweet and loving. They giggle and have fun together and they make life living for me. These four are our everything. We work hard and sacrifice so that we can make a life for them. They tried really hard to make this weekend a fun one and we did have a great time together.






Stan shaved his beard and left his mustache. It's always nice for me to see his face again. I think this was his present/surprise for me! I love planning and celebrating and having fun with my family. There's nothing better than making memories and strengthening relationships with those I love best. I'm grateful that we have a timeshare, and that we are able to travel and have fun even when starting our own business. It has been very nice and needed. Happy Birthday Stan. You're 36! Which means in a few months so will I be! Gotta enjoy everyday, it goes by so fast. Happy Birthday Stan!!!

Comments

Popular Posts